To submit a manuscript, you need to register on the site http://philmessenger.knlu.edu.ua on the Open Journal Systems and go through five steps of submission process (see instructions on the journal site) and select the English language. We draw the authors’ attention to the fact that in the process of registration on the site after filling in the obligatory information marked with an asterisk *, it is necessary to indicate your ORCID ID, Affiliation and Country. In comments to the editor (step 1) you may specify the postal address for sending the hard copy of the issue.
Dear authors, please pay attention to the importance of following the terms and conditions of publication. The editorial team cannot make exceptions to these requirements as far as they are based on the rules and requirements of the international databases indexing our journal.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- The paper presents original research, which has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication in another journal; any copying of text, figures, data, or results of other authors without references is defined as plagiarism.
- The submission meets the requirements for structure and style, stated in Guidelines for authors.
- The paper does not contain secret or confidential information, so it can be published in open access.
- Copyright for the work was not previously passed and will not be passed in the future to the third parties. There is no conflict between co-authors (if multiple authors).
- This paper does not violate intellectual property rights of other people.